COM 135 Spring 2019
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dr. Petroski
Dr. Petroski
Admin
Admin
Quality Points : 2247
https://com135.forumotion.com

Discussion Board Set-up Empty Discussion Board Set-up

Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 pm
The discussion board is arranged so that major categories are listed on the home page. The Modules and Explorations have their own categories. Within those categories are the forums related to a major issue in the class. When you click on the forum there will be a topic posted that should be labeled "Sticky"...it sticks to the top of the list of forum topics. That sticky topic is the one that I posted and will usually end up with a question or activity that I ask you to respond two. When you want to make a post, you can...

• Reply directly to my "sticky" post
  • Create a new topic to generate new conversation (but it should be related to the forum's overall subject)
  • Reply to a topic created by someone else in class

For each Module, I'm asking each person in the team to create a new topic for the Module Group forum. Everyone else in the class should respond to at least one of the topics posted by the team. Posting to one of the topics I posted will earn points in the "Additional Module Discussions" section of GradeCraft (they are listed there as well as posted on this bulletin board). If you respond to more than one topic for a category, it earns you additional points on GradeCraft.

If you have questions about this...you can reply directly to this post.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum